Conversion Rate Optimization for the
website of fireplaces (Russia)

(90 days. 15 weaknesses. 8 A/B-tests).

Get a Presentation

We started the first iteration (for 90 days) in February 2018. I have the role of a remote CRO specialist. From the side of the project - marketing manager and web developer.

My actions: qualitative and quantitative research. I found and presented 15 key weakness zones on the main-page, cart-page, category-page, product-page. Created 6 UI mockups for visualizing hypotheses. Made prioritization of hypotheses for the impact and ease of implementation. Set up 90% of A/B tests in Google Optimize.

The result: effective 8 A/B tests of hypotheses. The most effective hypotheses are now at the implementation stage.

 

About CRO-campaign

Client: the offline/online store of the company for sale fireplaces in Moscow (Russia).

 

Objectives: increase site conversion through analysis of users behaviour, identify weakness, the formation of hypotheses and making A/B tests.

 

Difficulties: not so much traffic and conversions for all tests.

Other case-studies

See all case-studies